HoduSoft in top 10 auto dialer software by Gartner’s GetApp
Nothing comes close to the joy of knowing you’re providing excellent service to your clients. And here we are! As we ring the year 2022, our customers have bestowed upon us the gift– HoduSoft bagged the 7th spot in the Gartner’s GetApp 2022 Category Leader’s list for auto dialer software.
GetApp is a Gartner Digital Markets entity, which collects software product reviews and ratings for providing insights to the buyers. Category Leaders rankings highlight top-ranked North American software products based on ratings from end-users in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend.
“We are happy to attain the 7th position as one of the Category Leaders 2022 in the GetApp list of Top 10 auto dialer software for small businesses. As a fast-growing business software company, we are on a mission to help thousands of organizations across the globe in driving their businesses forward by improving customer experiences,” Kartik Khambhati, HoduSoft Co-Founder & CBDO said.
HoduCC, the Call and Contact Center software, has achieved 4.8 out of 5 points, indicating a 100% positive rating. The software was ranked on the following parameters:
- Value of money
- Ease to use
- Customer support
- Likelihood to recommend
“We have a fantastic team at HoduSoft, who toil day and night to serve our customers with top-class software. The remarkable achievement is the outcome of their hard work. We’ve worked tirelessly over the years to enhance our products and deliver the most innovative and powerful auto dialer software. In all this, the biggest reward for us is the positive comments from our consumers,” he added.
HoduCC offers multiple benefits for small business owners that span:
- A Predictive Dialer software that helps in automated calling by dialing the numbers from the contact list automatically, doing away with the manual task of dialing by proactively and intelligently dialing the number.
- Skill-based mapping helps call center agents to assign a queue or a position, based on their skills.
- An Automatic Call Distributor manages inbound and outbound calls for a business by distributing calls among the available agents.
- A WebRTC provides softphone access to the customer.
- IVR offers multimedia functionalities that respond to the customers through voice medium. This helps in reducing the overall cost of the call center by narrowing down customer queries and also providing pre-recorded answers to the most common customer concerns.
Customer service is extremely important to a good call center. The direct impact of good customer service is that your customers are satisfied with the service and will continue to work with your company. This is only a good first step, but it is a good one. Globally, 96% of consumers feel customer service is a key aspect in their decision to stay loyal to a business. HoduCC helps to increase productivity and customer satisfaction at the same time.
Here are some of the reviews that our customers have left about HoduCC
- “Dependable software, dependable customized services, and dependable support services.”
- “The team’s round-the-clock help is excellent. I’ve never seen such a committed crew that is constantly focused on the customer’s best interests.
- Customers can connect with the business in a variety of ways with a true Omnichannel Solution, a difficult learning curve, stable and adaptable, but secure, sturdy, and cost-effective.”
- “The Omnichannel function accommodates the majority of communication mediums. The Web dialer is very simple to use.”
Choosing the right software makes all the difference!
Not every call center software is designed the same way. Several call center software is designed to be used on a standalone basis, while others are designed to be integrated with others. HoduCC is a well-rounded software with all the features that you will ever need. HoduCC has successfully transformed its customers’ call center experiences and helped them increase their ROI.
Call now at +1-707-708-4638 or write to [email protected] for a one-on-one discussion.