EasyFive Reasons Why E-commerce Players Need Social Media Contact Center SoftwareBranding has long been used by businesses to drive emotional connection and brand recall in customers. However today, it has moved from invoking an emotion to reputation building. Customers interact with organizations both online and offline—they read reviews, vouch for experiences and join the dots with the societal good that a business does. Each action of an organization is debated and reviewed on various online platforms. Many e-Commerce players use Social Media Contact Center Software for better CX. Building relationship with customers is paramount for the sustenance of a business of any size. The benefit of quick brand accessibility through channels like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and others that provide ready platforms for interaction through multiple channels is invaluable. As per a Deloitte Report, every minute more than 4 million people in the world respond with the ‘like’ button to the content on Facebook, over 1.5 million on Instagram, and 350 thousand tweets. While we can still debate which sector has been impacted the most by social media buzz. One thing is clear, social media has significantly influenced the retail disruptor—e-commerce. Online retailers have sniffed the opportunity that social media presents, with many sprucing up their social media pages and opening up to the concept of social commerce. Businesses understand that customers are today multi-platform shoppers, which has made omnichannel presence a cornerstone of great customer experience.
Key customer service challenges in the e-commerce sectorThe e-commerce sector has seen tremendous growth in the last few months on account of the Covid-19 pandemic. McKinsey reported that the sector witnessed ten years of growth in a span of three months. Some organizations were already online, whereas others caught up on account of peer pressure, but largely most businesses have an online presence now. The key challenges faced by e-commerce companies are:
- High volume of customer inquiries and requests
- Greater customer expectations at par with e-commerce retail giants
- Efficient customer service and quick response across multiple channels
How do omnichannel customer contact centers benefit e-commerce players?E-commerce is a high volume low margin business. It is a competitive business that gives the power to customers to compare and buy. Yet, some e-commerce platforms perform better than others with upfront additional costs leading to higher prices. Online shoppers prefer to pay more for customer experience and convenience. They evaluate their experience based on a few aspects:
Gain a competitive edge
Iterate and improve
Track customer conversations on a single dashboardThe innovative HoduCC platform helps the agents by immediately alerting them as soon as a customer communicates via popular social media channels like Facebook, Whatsapp, or chats and text messages.
- HoduCC with WhatsApp for business incorporates features such as Multi-user login, Campaign management, real-time queuing among others.
- With advantages like Whatsapp-based ticketing, seamless integration, rich media support, response scripts, request assignment, attachment option, and two-way communication, HoduCC is ideal for secure communication.
- With the easy integration of Facebook, users can track customer interactions easily with HoduCC. You can also use the Facebook Live feature to upload static or influencer videos and notify customers to join for video streaming. This offers a cost-effective way of communication for high-volume e-commerce players.
- With Instagram integration, the HoduCC becomes a cross-social media platform enabler. Customer service agents can access Instagram, check on customer responses, plan campaigns and roll them out. Plus, such campaigns and branding can be cross-linked to Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp. A customer may tweet an inquiry or grievance and follow it up with a Facebook post in which case if it is about how products work, they can easily be picked up and dropped into the Instagram channel where you hopefully have a brief explanatory video. For each social media channel, a separate ticket is raised.
- Twitter integration helps in fast and meaningful messaging in real-time. The functionality of Twitter that allows multiple accounts for different departments is helpful and bodes well for multi-tenant contact center software.