Ahmedabad , 01 Position
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Role & responsibilities:
- Development of automated test scripts using existing test automation frameworks
using industry-standard tools and languages (e.g., Selenium,, Java).
- Conduct comprehensive testing of software applications, including functional,
regression, and performance testing.
- Identify, report, and track defects and work closely with development teams to
ensure timely resolution.
- Enhance and maintain existing test automation frameworks for efficiency and
- Document test cases, test plans, and test results thoroughly.
- Professional experience or knowledge in automation testing
- Proven expertise in test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Java
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum).
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch soon!