SALES & MARKETING
Ahmedabad , 01 Position
Experience: 10-15 years
Qualification: B.E. I.T. ,MCA or any equivalent degree
Here are some common skills required for a pre-sales manager:
- Technical knowledge: A pre-sales manager should have a strong technical background and be able to understand complex technical concepts. This is important because they need to be able to explain technical features and benefits to customers.
- Communication skills: A pre-sales manager should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. They need to be able to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner that customers can understand.
- Sales skills: A pre-sales manager should have a good understanding of the sales process and be able to work effectively with the sales team. They should be able to identify customer needs and create solutions that meet those needs.
- Analytical skills: A pre-sales manager should be able to analyze customer requirements and data to create effective solutions. They should be able to identify trends and patterns in customer behavior to inform strategies.
- Project management skills: A pre-sales manager should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively. They should be able to work well under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Customer focus: A pre-sales manager should have a customer-centric approach and be dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience. They should be able to build strong relationships with customers and be responsive to their needs and concerns.
- Teamwork: A pre-sales manager should be able to work effectively with other teams, such as product development and marketing, to create solutions that meet customer needs. They should be able to collaborate with colleagues to achieve shared goals.
Here are some common responsibilities that a pre-sales manager should have:
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer needs and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Create technical documents, presentations, and product demonstrations that showcase the features and benefits of the company’s products.
- Communicated with customers to identify their business needs, goals, and developed various sales and Technical collaterals, and work on RFP, RFI documents, product demos, and arranging POCs for clients.
- Provide technical expertise to sales teams and customers, including answering questions and addressing concerns.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Work with other departments, such as product development and marketing, to design solutions that meet customer needs.
- Manage the sales process, including coordinating with the sales team and ensuring that proposals are submitted on time.
- Attend internal and external meetings to discuss customer requirements, proposals, and solutions.
- Provide training and support to sales teams to help them effectively sell the company’s products and services.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve shared goals and objectives.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the pre-sales process to ensure that it is effective and efficient.
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch soon!