Six Ways to Leverage Your Investment on Video Conferencing Software
Ever since the business and enterprise community began adopting global business practices, their approach to communication has gone virtual, enabling collaborations and real-time interactions. No doubt the internet, cloud and increased mobility has blurred the lines of connectivity between businesses and customers and employers and their offshore partners and teams, but the need for crystal clear audio and video platforms still exists.
To fulfil this gap, the collaboration and web conferencing market has seen an onslaught of video conferencing software providers whose focus was mainly on reshaping the current conferencing applications with better integration, audio-video quality, maintenance and consulting services. Besides, businesses also need conferencing solutions that can be customized to handle the collaboration dynamic with external stakeholders like customers and prospective business partners.
It is not just cost-effectiveness and simplicity in usage that matter in the long run. What businesses of today expect from video conferencing is the digital robustness, scalability, control and real time reporting and management without additional hardware or infrastructural changes.
Keeping in mind some of the basic expectations of enterprise customers and uniqueness of video conferencing software features, we have listed out simple ways to leverage investments on video conferencing software:
- Make the Most out of the Audio Conferencing Features: Video conferencing would be incomplete without clear audio features. Dynamic audio and voice capabilities in the video conferencing solution can help users manage the audio quality with DTMF-based features by muting, unmuting, volume up and down, roll call and hand up.
- Make Parameters-based Measurements on the Performance of Collaboration or Conference Calls: The solution’s class of service or COS feature helps users record key parameters like duration of the call or conference, active speaker display, roll-call feature, number of participants, moderators and music on hold to measure the impact and performance in real-time.
- Use Key Audio and Web Portal Features to Hold Different Types of Conversations: A typical but, efficient video conferencing solution stack would be equipped with the option of enabling users hold any kind of conversation —presentation, virtual conference, one-on-one calls or even provide live conference view with LCV monitor/control.
- Document Video Conference or Calls for Future Purposes: The name-mapping, conference recording, conference wise polling, active speaker display and rollcall feature helps keep tab of the content exchanged in the conference and the participants for future documentation and publishing relevant data to public information platforms.
- Make Video Conference Calls on the Go: The video conferencing software equipped with the webphone access using a webportal or by using the access code or moderator code helps in dynamic conference creation. Besides, the additional security codes add more authentication layers to the software, making it absolutely safe and simple to carry out conference or video calls with employees or public.
- Easily Manage Data of the Conference Participants: The video conferencing software helps users to easily create, edit or delete the company, user, conference, operator, COS and other data using the web portal features based on their requirements.
We hope the above on video conferencing software features would be useful for our business. Let us know your thoughts!
Watch this space for more news and enquiries on HoduSoft Video, Audio and Web Conferencing software.