Opportunities to work with Hodusoft.
Grow with us & build a better career
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is a company that is driven by young and dynamic leaders. The company has been making rapid strides in the IT sector and primarily works on client-centric basis. We are looking to add bright and young IT professionals into our hold and thereby build a team of specialist engineers who can further strengthen our endeavor in offering various products in the IT sector.
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is looking for engineers who have expertise in areas like PHP, FreeSwitch and YII Framework and have worked in Linux environment.
Join hands with us to accept challenges that would come with the “job”. Your resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Support Engineer (VoIP Products)
Job Title: Support Engineer (VoIP Products)
Qualification: B.E. (C.E. /I.T.) / MCA
Experience: 0.6-5 years of relevant experience
Job Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of VoIP and SIP
- Good experience in FreeSWITCH
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge in any other open source VoIP solutions like Asterisk, OpenSIPS, Kamailio
- Good experience in troubleshooting issues using tools like wireshark, tcpdump, etc
- Good knowledge of sipp, fail2ban & IPtables
- Should have experience in installation & configuration of Product
- Should have Good troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Mysql Database
- Experience & knowledge of Database Replication & Heartbeat configuration will add advantage
- Excellent communication skill & Should be able to communicate & write in English
- Good experience in Client Support
BDE (Field Sales - Domestic Market)
Job Title: BDE (Field Sales – Domestic Market)
Qualification: Any graduate with flair of understanding technology
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Skills :
- Should be able to understand different business processes and customer requirements/challenges.
- Should be able to understand IT solutions especially in education domain and its impact on Institute performance and results.
- Should be able to strike good rapport on the first call with new client on introduction visit.
- Should be able to generate good credibility with client on every meeting required for discussing business.
- Should be a good listener.
- Should love meeting more and more customers in field for generating business.
- Should be good and effective in communication with high success ratio.
- Should love working in target oriented sales assignments.
Job Requirements :
- Should be mobile (own vehicle)
- Spoken language comfort in English, Hindi/Gujarati
Job Title: BDM
Qualification: B.E.I.T/Computer/MCA & MBA-Marketing (mandatory)
Experience: 5 years and above (Mandatory: VoIP Sales Experience)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Job Duties :
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching VoIP industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Expert in Domestic & International Sales, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Tech Lead - PHP
Job Title: Tech Lead – PHP
Qualification: B.E. /B.Tech. /MCA /M.Sc. in Computer science
Experience: 5-10 years of strong experience in software projects/products
Job Responsibilities :
- Taking part into Product design, development and integration testing
- Capturing and modelling requirement preferably using use case
- Task allocation to the team members describing solutions
- Hours estimation on the task, sometimes in consultation with developers
- Preparing / Guiding developers on designing unit test cases
- Leading a team of 6 – 10 developers / Sr. developers
- Code review and co-ordinating with QA team
- Source code & Version maintenance
- Work Closely with Product Sales & Support Team for related Improvements, Enhancements & Fixes in Platform
- Writing robust code and carrying out unit tests by self partially/on demand
- Reporting on resource utilisations
- Learning and applying new tools, frameworks and programming languages
Job Skills :
- Strong knowledge on requirement analysis and software design.
- Strong knowledge and experience in PHP programming.
- Strong Knowledge in MVC architecture.
- Good experience in atleast one MVC framework, preferred Yii 1/2 framework.
- Strong knowledge and experience in RDBMS and MySql.
- Confidence on complex SQL queries, both writing and understanding.
- Good experience on REST API, XML and JSON.
- Good understanding on HTML, HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge on version release.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong in leading a team to produce quality product within schedule timeframe.
- Capability to handle time critical scenarios remaining under pressure.
- Capability to handle issue tracking and version management.
- Working Knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage.