Opportunities to work with Hodusoft.
Grow with us & build a better career
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is a company that is driven by young and dynamic leaders. The company has been making rapid strides in the IT sector and primarily works on client-centric basis. We are looking to add bright and young IT professionals into our hold and thereby build a team of specialist engineers who can further strengthen our endeavor in offering various products in the IT sector.
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is looking for engineers who have expertise in areas like PHP, FreeSwitch and YII Framework and have worked in Linux environment.
Join hands with us to accept challenges that would come with the “job”. Your resume can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: BDM – Domestic & International (for VoIP Products).
Qualification: B.E.(I.T/Computer)/MCA + MBA(Marketing)
Experience: 6-8 years (Preferred experience: VOIP Industry)
Candidate Skills & Job Duties
- Expert in Domestic & International Sales, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- -Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching VoIP industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- -Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: BDE (International Market)
Qualification: B.E (IT / CE / EC) + MBA (Marketing)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls,barge-ins, emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure if it’s in their territory.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Should be a fresher
- Should possess a go-getter attitude
- Should be highly energetic and be passionate about sales
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tool
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts(as & when required)
- Should be flexible to travel whenever required
Qualification: B.E. (C.E. /I.T.) / MCA ( should have accomplished projects in PHP)
Experience: Fresher to 6 Months experienced candidates can apply
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concept
- Basic Knowledge of Relational Database
- Knowledge in MVC architecture will be an added advantage
- Working Knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage
- Able to communicate & write in English