Opportunities to work with Hodusoft.
Grow with us & build a better career
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is a company that is driven by young and dynamic leaders. The company has been making rapid strides in the IT sector and primarily works on client-centric basis. We are looking to add bright and young IT professionals into our hold and thereby build a team of specialist engineers who can further strengthen our endeavor in offering various products in the IT sector.
Hodusoft Pvt. Ltd. is looking for engineers who have expertise in areas like PHP, FreeSwitch and YII Framework and have worked in Linux environment.
Join hands with us to accept challenges that would come with the “job”. Your resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Web Research Analyst
Job Title: Web Research Analyst
Qualification: Any Technical graduation
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in Data / Web Research
Job Skills :
- Mandatory to have experience of doing data research from IT Industry.
- Thorough research of required data from specific industry, domain and geographies (Including Email ID and Phone number of Key Decision makers).
- Should be able to research key contact details such as email and phone numbers from various sources on the internet.
- Should have experience and knowledge about researching required data from various directories.
- Must be experienced to work with MS Excel and various techniques to use google search engine.
- Must hold knowledge about professional networking sites like Linkedin, Xing, Kickstarter, Angel.co etc.
- Should possess good communication skill (Written and oral) with English as primary language.
Business Development Executive (Lead generation & outbound sales)
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Lead generation & outbound sales)
Qualification: Any graduate who is passionate about IT sales
Experience: 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Job Skills :
- Should be able to play “hunter” role.
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stage of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meeting with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand accent of client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of campaign to execute with desired geography.
Job Title: Presales Executive
Qualification: B.E.I.T/Computer/MCA & MBA-Marketing
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
Job Skills :
- Sound technical knowledge, preferably of Telecom/VoIP domain.
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with international clients.
- Excellent presentation and technical diagram creation skills.
- Should have good grasping power to understand new technologies.
- Should be able to provide demos to prospective clienta.
- Should be able to do solution designing in case of complex/hybrid requirements.
- Should be able to provide techno-commercial presentations to clients.
- Assist clients with testing/UAT.
- Should be able to prepare RFP Compliance responses.
- Follow-up with prospective clients for demo, testing & technical discussions.
- Willing to travel to meet clients for on-premise demos/presentations/UAT etc.
- Should be able to do new outbound lead generation.
- Should remain updated to the latest technological market trends.
- Should be technically sound enough to suggest enhancements in existing products.
- Suggest new modules in existing products or suggest new products as per industry insights.
Sr. BDM - Domestic & International for VoIP Products
Job Title: Sr. BDM – Domestic & International for VoIP Products
Qualification: B.E.I.T/Computer/MCA & MBA-Marketing (mandatory)
Experience: 5 to 10 years (Mandatory: IT Products Sales Experience)
Job Responsibilities :
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Job Duties :
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching VoIP industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in Domestic & International Sales, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.